Guidelines for requesting funds
from Hall High Alumni Association
Requests for funding from the Hall High Alumni Association (The Tribe) must be requested in writing. For amounts $1000 and up, we request a presentation to the board at the next general board meeting. The person making the request needs to be available to answer questions. If not, the request may be tabled until further information is obtained at the
next regularly scheduled meeting. It is best if requests are channeled through an officer of the board at minimum five days in advance, reviewed, then placed on the agenda prior to the meeting. Requests may be made more than once during the school year and will be awarded funding based on discretion of the Board and as funds are available.
Only Alumni Association members, HALL HIGH teachers/staff/counselors or coaches, or students of Hall High School may request funding from the Hall High Alumni Association. IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT CLUB LEADERSHIP, COUNSELOR OR COACH AS WELL AS STUDENTS ATTEND TO PRESENT FUNDING REQUESTS TO THE HALL HIGH ALUMNI ASSOCIATION DURING THE REGULAR SCHEDULED BOARD MEETINGS.
Be sure to include event, organization, number of participants, name and address of person to receive check, and by what date you need the funds.
If you have trouble completing the form, send an e-mail to
Regularly scheduled Board meetings are the second Thursday of the month (may be changed due to conflict) at 5:30pm. Request location when you contact us. (No meetings in June, July, August).
Request for Funds
Hall High Alumni Association (THE TRIBE)
Please write your answers on this form. Typing is not necessary, although you may copy, paste, fill in and send this form. Some questions may not be applicable. Use additional paper if necessary. Funds associated with this funding request will not be allowed to be used to reimburse funds already expended.
Name of department: __________________________________
Application Date: ____________
- Name of staff/student presenting this funding request: ____________________________
- What is your yearly budget for your class/sport/activity? ____________________________
- What is the amount of funds being requested? _____________________________________
- What is the purpose of the funds being requested? _________________________________
- What is the benefit to HALL HIGH, i.e., educational, morale, athletic, school spirit, building, campus involvement, etc?
- Will the funds requested be used to match funds from another source, and if so, what is the status of the matching funds?
- What efforts have been made to secure these funds from another source including LRSD, student activities and fund raising?
- Will this request be made next year as well, and if yes, why?
- Is this a school or district sanctioned and/or sponsored activity?
- What activities have the parents of the students undertaken in support of this project?
- Please list below or attach a list or description of the recipients and their year in school at the time of this request.
- Name of person or vendor to which we should make check payable: _____________________________
Address where check should be sent: _________________________________
Date by which funds are needed: __________________________